Pour un Sourire d’ Enfant (PSE) or For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization and founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, was established since 1995 in Cambodia. PSE’s mission is to help the most marginalised and debrided children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs. PSE has six main programmes adapted to the needs of the children, those programmes include: food, health, protection, education and schooling, vocational training, and helping families. PSE employs more than 600 employees and provides help to more than 6,500 children and 3000 families. We are operating in Phnom Penh, Sihanouk Ville and Siem Reap. We are looking for qualified candidates for the positions below.
Front Office Instructor (This position is fixed-term contract, based in Phnom Penh)
S/he will teach students in PSE center on hospitality and tourism subject in order to capacitate and enable them to get job at the end of training. Also, s/he will prepare the session plan, teaching material and support students to do their best in learning.
Job Title: Front Office Instructor
Grade Level: 7A
Type of Contract: SDC
Immediate Manager: Front Office Manager
Subordinate: Front Office Students, Practice Students and Interns
Service/Unit: IPEHT/School of Hospitality and Tourism
Location of Work: Phnom Penh or as otherwise directed based on School requirements
Working Hour: 42 ½ hours/week. From Monday to Saturday (08:00h to 17:00h ) on Saturday (08:00h to 11:30h)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
“Be the center of excellence in vocational training and education programs delivering quality human resources for the expansion and continued growth of the tourism and hospitality industries in Southeast Asia.”
“To prepare Students for challenging careers in the hospitality and tourism business sectors, to conduct applied research impacting the hospitality and tourism industry on a global level and provide professional and community service promoting the economic development of Cambodia and its people.”
Major duties and responsibilities of this position in support of the above Vision and Mission include, but are not limited to:
- Academic tasks (Theory)
- Front Office Operations (Internal/External Practice and Internship)
- Training Management (Classroom Management)
- Administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Comply with the Teachers Code of Ethics
- Savoir Etre
- Successful completion of an accredited degree program leading to a 4-year degree or higher in the Hospitality and Tourism field Or
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in the Hospitality and Tourism field with at least 2 years in Front Office operations and/or similar experience
- Fluency in English and Khmer. (French is an advantage)
- Interpersonal and presentation skill
- Computer literate
- Proper grooming habits
- Promotes the Vision, Mission, and Goals of PSEI and the School of Hospitality and Tourism
- Demonstrate strong communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skill
- Able to manage, motivate and inspire
Address: No. 402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
Contact Person: PRAK Mealy (Ms.), Contact Number: 023 995 660 or Mobile: 015 82 52 52
Contact Email Address (for applications): email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
PSE do not tolerate child abuse of any forms. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention "Cambodiajobs.Biz" where you saw the ad when you apply!