SOS Children's Villages of Cambodia is an independent social development organization active in 133 countries and territories. It provides long-term care in a family environment to orphaned and destitute children and supports local communities through educational, social and medical programmes.
SOS Children's Villages of Cambodia is currently seeking the qualified and competitive dynamic candidates to fill the following position as: Sponsorship Secretary based in SOS Children’s Village Kampot.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Cambodian National age above 25, who is committed to the SOS Children's Village Values
- Strong leadership and management experience
- Proficiency in communication of English writing and speaking
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power point, Windows operating system
- Good knowledge of administrative issues
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and good results of quality
- Demonstrated high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience with NGO.
- Good interpersonal skills, Good teamwork.
- Advanced degree in a related field, i.e. management, administration
- Prior experience working in social work or community development
- Prior experience working with children, schools, teachers, administrators and government officials
Closing Date: March 31, 2017 at 17:00PM
Interested individuals meeting above requirements are invited to send their CVs, cover letters and a completed of Personal History Form (PHF) to SOS Children's Villages of Cambodia using the contact address below. Only shortlist candidates will be contacted for interview. Application without enough documents or by email will not be accepted. Previous applicants need not to reapply for the position. Job Application form can be obtained from our organization.
SOS Children’s Village Kampot:
National Road No 3 Roluos Village Boeung Touk commune Teuk Chhou district, Kampot Province
Contact Number: 017 75 77 27 / 089 72 93 93 Website: www.sos-childrensvillages.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please mention "www.Cambodiajobs.Biz" where you saw the ad when you apply!